Paul and I decided to modify our cleanse a little and add a bone 🍖 broth vegetable soup. His mom bought me a crock pot for Christmas since I have been making a lot of bone broths lately. How thoughtful ❤️
Bone broth has many benefits including:
1. Helps heal and seal your gut, and promotes healthy digestion.
2. Reduces joint pain and inflammation.
3. Promotes strong, healthy bones because it is high in calcium and magnesium.
4. Inhibits infection caused by cold and flu viruses, etc.
5. Promotes health hair and nails due to the gelatin.
6. Fights inflammation.
I threw all the vegetables in my new crock pot and I added the following herbs:
-Cloves: anti-parasitic (kills parasites)
- Black Pepper: Helps the curcumin in the turmeric be absorbed
-Fennel: Digestive, Repiratory, Brain & Circulatary health, high in vitamin C
-Himalayan Pink Salt: Detoxify the body by balancing systemic pH, improves hydration by providing trace minerals
And after it was done, I took out the bones and added some:
-lemon 🍋: High in vitamin C
-Organic Sriracha: Made with red jalapeño which is high and vitamin C and capsicum, which is anti-inflammatory
Happy new year! 🎆🎊🎈 To our great health in 2017!